**POTENTIAL $2000 Sign On Bonus***
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Distribution Manager
Amount of Travel Required: None
Work Schedule: 8 hours: Monday - Friday (6:30AM-2:30PM)
Why work for Green Bay Converting, Inc.?
We are a successful, growing company, and are building a new, larger facility!
Upward mobility and potential for growth
We have a diverse workforce, and our people are our most valuable asset
Safe and clean facilities
Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare & Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match (after 1-year of service)
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto trucks.
- Unload raw materials from truck and move materials to warehouse storage.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted in.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis.
- Complete daily logs and other mandatory documentation.
- Perform preventive maintenance on forklifts and roll clamps.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area by manually picking up waste paper and other material.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Change batteries or propane cylinders on lift trucks as necessary.
- Stacks product cases that have been knocked over or are uneven.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Fill in for other Forklift Drivers, as needed