WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with bonuses and compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential sign-on bonus of $2,000
- Annual reviews for performance bonus and compensation
- Additional bonuses or gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
The purpose of this position is to assist the machine operator by performing general manual labor duties such as placing product in cases, stacking cases on pallets, and all other similar duties as assigned.
- Assists the machine operator by performing manual labor tasks on a variety of paper converting equipment.
- Assists the machine operator with roll changes and other duties.
- Makes cartons and places product in cartons.
- Inspects product to meet customer quality criteria
- Seals product cartons and stacks cartons on pallets.
- Operates shrink wrap machine (manual or automated).
- Fills recycle bins with paper for recycling. Empties recycle bins.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.