WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with bonuses and compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential sign-on bonus of $2,000
- Annual reviews for performance bonus and compensation
- Additional bonuses or gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
The primary purpose of this position is to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all electrical and mechanical equipment in a paper converting manufacturing facility to ensure production continuity and efficiency.
- Safely trouble shoot, repair, and maintain paper converting equipment, including rewinding and folding capabilities.
- Respond to operator, quality, and/or supervisor requests on equipment specifications.
- Knowledge in electronic components, PLC controls, AC/DC drives and motors, servo drives and motors, sensors,
- Comfortable in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Ability to look up components in electrical/mechanical manuals and submit into an order form.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and document accordingly.
- Knowledge in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Read and understand electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics.
- Perform LOTO and Arc Flash.
- Basic knowledge and experience in operating a welder, torch, plasma cutter, mill, lathe, drill press, common power tools and hand tools
- Able to use micrometers, indicators, Multimeters, and Megohmmeters
- Perform grade changes; log saw blade changes, slitter changes, perf blade changes on equipment when needed.
- Safely use scissors lifts, high lifts, hoist, lift trucks, lifting straps, chain falls, etc.
- Able to perform general Building and Grounds tasks.
- Active in First Aid, CPR, First Responder and Safety Committee.
- All other duties as assigned by management/supervision staff.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Keeps tools clean, neat and orderly.
- May assist operators or crewmembers with machine start-up, shutdown or clean up.
- May assist with cleaning out trim systems, baler jams, etc.
- May order parts and/or pick up parts from suppliers.
- May travel between company buildings with personal transportation.
- Carry work cell phone during scheduled hours