- Salary: starting ranging between $17 - 21/hr depending on experience
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus Potential
- Schedule: 2-2-3 12 hour schedule
WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential sign-on bonus of $2,000
- Annual reviews for performance and compensation
- Additional gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
Set up, operate, or tend high speed paper good machines that perform a variety of functions, such as rewinding/folding, sawing, banding, wrapping, cartoning, boxing, or stacking of paper goods.
- Ability to work safely and accident-free in all job functions.
- Ability to run automated high speed equipment
- Has previous experience and ability to operate equipment such as Perini, Bretting, United, or equivalent machinery
- Examine completed work to verify conformance to work orders along with all areas of quality, and adjust machinery as necessary to correct any issues.
- Start machines and move controls to regulate tension of paper, to synchronize speed of machine components, adjust winding parameters, folding parameters, and all down-stream equipment to meet the specifications of each product.
- Ability to make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
- Install machine change parts to meet new product specifications.
- Measure, space, and set perforation blades/anvils and slitters according to product specifications.
- Place rolls of paper in machine back stands and safely thread paper through embossers, slitting rolls, folding rolls, Rewinder area, etc.
- Fill glue reservoirs.
- Disassemble machines to maintain, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand or power tools.
- Able to run, troubleshoot, grade change all integrated downstream equipment i.e. log bander, roll wrappers, case packers, bundlers, case stackers, etc. along with the folder and/or Rewinder.
- Able to meet daily production standards specific to each product.
- Able to meet all quality standards to include completing the quality checklist.
- Able to accurately complete the daily production report including down-time recording.
- Responsible for providing the necessary training needs to the team within the employee’s knowledge and capabilities.
- Direct crew members as needed and ensure they are following all safe work practices.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills on regular, consistent basis.
- Keep work area clean and organized while following the lean initiatives.