**$2000 SIGN ON BONUS PAID OUT OVER ONE YEAR**
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary: Starting $17 per hour
Work Schedule: Day shift: Monday through Friday 6:00AM - 2:00PM
Amount of Travel Required: None
WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with bonuses and compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential sign-on bonus of $2,000
- Annual reviews for performance bonus and compensation
- Additional bonuses or gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
- Communicate/work closely with customers, planning, and production.
- Tender Loads out to carriers when needed on select shipments.
- Be a direct contact for shipping/receiving on select customer shipments
- Work with multiple customers systems including SAP and TOPS.
- Schedule inbound and outbound shipments with carriers.
- Help with inventory control, not overloading the warehouse with raw materials/finished goods.
- Verify and understand shipping/receiving procedures when processing paperwork.
- Must maintain good organizational skills
- Completes daily shipping and or receiving duties
- Setting up FedEx/UPS packages internally and externally.
- Ability to detect problems/issues and report or notify them to the appropriate personnel.
- Helps coordinate aspects of the Supply Chain when needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Fill in for S/R admin and or Distribution Manager as needed
Job Type: Full-time