- Salary: starting at $18/hour
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus Potential
- Schedule: 2-2-3 12 hour schedule, straight night or straight days
WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential for a $2000 bonus
- Annual reviews for performance bonus and compensation
- Additional gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
The purpose of this position is to perform Material Handling tasks within the plant to support machine production schedules, finished product shipping and recycling/ waste removal activities. It will also include the bailer position duties.*
- Safely operates a variety of material handling equipment such as fork lifts, clamp lifts, box clamps, etc.
- Monitor material levels on machines and deliver materials in a timely manner.
- Issue correct raw materials, finishing supplies, and recycle/waste receptacles to production machines without damaging the materials.
- Monitor finished product on machines, and remove without damage to warehouse or load directly onto truck.
- Store finished product in proper warehouse bay.
- Remove and store unused raw materials and finishing supplies during product changes on the machine.
- Load/unload raw materials or finished goods from semi trucks.
- Accurately complete material handlers recording sheets for quantities, grades, waste and item numbers.
- Empties recycle bins from machines and operates waste baler.
- Operates shrink wrap machines.
- Removes and bands large cores from parent rolls.
- Notifies semi drivers of full trucks.
- Supplies skids to machines.
- Required to stack raw materials and finished goods safely to heights of 20 or more feet.
- All other duties as assigned
- Changes batteries or propane cylinders on lift trucks as necessary.
- Maintains a clean work area by manually picking up waste paper and other material.
- Bales or stretch wraps waste materials.
- Stacks product cases that have been knocked over or are uneven.
- Responds to requests from machine operators and others.