- Salary: starting at $30/hr
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus Potential
- Schedule: Flexible with 2nd or 3rd shift, no weekends
WHY WORK FOR GREEN BAY CONVERTING
- A newly constructed facility that is safe, comfortable and clean for working and breaks
- Top performers are recognized with compensation growth
- Direct access to leadership who cares about a positive work environment and diverse workforce
- Upward mobility and potential for growth
COMPETIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Potential for a $2000 sign on bonus
- Annual reviews for performance and compensation
- Additional gift prizes throughout the year recognizing top performers
- Medical & Dental plans
- Healthcare &Dependent-care Flex-Spending Account programs
- Company-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Company-sponsored Short-term & Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k with a company match(after 1-year of service)
- Safely trouble shoot, repair, and maintain paper converting equipment, including rewinding & folding capabilities.
- Respond to operator, quality, and/or supervisor requests on equipment specifications.
- Use of electronic components, PLC controls, HMI’s, AC/DC drives & motors, servo drives & motors, sensors.
- Comfortable in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Ability to look up components in electrical/mechanical manuals and submit into an order form.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and document accordingly.
- Knowledge in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Read and understand electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic schematics.
- Perform LOTO and Arc Flash.
- Recommend and implement new technologies and automation opportunities as needed
- Assist with continuous improvement projects.
- Complete PLC, HMI, VFD, & Motion control projects with minimal assistance
- Maintains a clean work area
- Keeps work area clean, neat and orderly
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.